Julie's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"That is pretty sad to hear because I though I read in some studies they did with mic…"

Julie replied Jun 10, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Oh sorry, yes I meant no terminal hairs yet!"

Julie replied May 29, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"Hi! Thanks! I just finished my 12th week on xeljanz. Before starting xeljanz I had l…"

Julie replied May 29, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"It's a card you download directly from the pfizer site. Check out the xeljanz discus…"

Julie replied May 27, 2015 to Deciding whether Xeljanz is worth the cost

4 May 27, 2015
Reply by Julie

"Don't forget about the pfizer copay card. I would say use that at first and get your…"

Julie replied May 26, 2015 to Deciding whether Xeljanz is worth the cost

4 May 27, 2015
Reply by Julie

"Hi Merry! I am just about at 8 weeks and understand what you're going through. The f…"

Julie replied Apr 28, 2015 to Xeljanz: When should I worry that it won't work for me?

11 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Merry

"Thanks for bringing up the payment, James. I'm trying to figure out any option to ma…"

Julie replied Apr 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello! Just wanted to give an update on xeljanz. I just completed week 6 and I have…"

Julie replied Apr 15, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"i love looking at the success pictures! thanks for sharing! as far as FDA approval…"

Julie replied Apr 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow this is really exciting! Thank you so much for sharing y yules. I am one month i…"

Julie replied Apr 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service