inggare's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Merci Kevin pour ta réponse   Je veut bien le numéro de téléphone stp, si tu peux me…"

inggare replied Mar 30, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"thanks a lot for your quick response is well detailed. Do you know how much is a box…"

inggare replied Mar 29, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello, I would like to know please, if a person can inform me how to get xeljanz in…"

inggare replied Mar 29, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hello ,to you of adverse reaction? keep us informed of the result.thank you ."

inggare replied Nov 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Salut kevin , je pense qu'il faut éviter ce site qui vient de Chine. Très bizarre le…"

inggare replied Nov 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"you have an address of a pharmacy there?I'm interested.think you."

inggare replied Nov 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"lu391 hello, thank you for your rethinks, your interesting approach, I want to know…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Kevin thank you for your reply, I am with predenisone 25mg daily and methotrexate 10…"

inggare replied Nov 21, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hello, sorry for my english, I'm french and I'm new to the subject, I just want to k…"

inggare replied Nov 20, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service