Lori's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"So happy for you. I placed another order hoping I get this one. I will keep you post…"

Lori replied Oct 11, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Can you friend request me I would love to chat if it’s ok!"

Lori replied Oct 4, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Carlie I’m in NJ. Did you have to do anything  about customs or did you just plac…"

Lori replied Oct 1, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Definitely I will take them.  I don’t see the friend request "

Lori replied Sep 30, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Omg thank u . I will like now "

Lori replied Sep 30, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hi I’m just wondering how did they ship it to you. Did it make it through customs or…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I reached out to Beacon and sent a copy of the letter they sent me in the mail. They…"

Lori replied Sep 28, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I’m having the same problem in US. I purchased it from India  Customs took the medic…"

Lori replied Sep 28, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes it’s been showing in customs since August 30. Thank u for answering I feel bette…"

Lori replied Sep 21, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi AlI I read that some of you are getting your Zeljanz from India. I ordered from I…"

Lori replied Sep 20, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service