Deeann's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Melissa: Thank you for responding. I have heard this from a couple different people…"

Deeann replied Jun 18, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"MiamiHeat - Thank you for your response. I appreciate it. "

Deeann replied Jun 15, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Kelley - Thank you for sharing your experience. I appreciate it."

Deeann replied Jun 12, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Great response Rascalx2. I wish I could remove it. I found a cure ! It really works…"

Deeann replied Jun 11, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Rocky - Thank you for your positive feedback regarding how you feel about your daugh…"

Deeann replied Jun 11, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Christopher's_mom - Thank you for sharing your experience. I hear you when you say t…"

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Matt1 - Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you were able to figure things out on…"

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Rascalx2 - Thank you for sharing. The internet has provided us with the ability to r…"

Deeann replied Jun 9, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Awesome!"

Deeann replied Jun 9, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Mark S. Hansen - I'm so sorry your experience dealing with the public has been less…"

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service