Kathy's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Rapuzel, I'm not sure where you live but someone can recommend a quality wig place.…"

Kathy replied Apr 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

" I use Floragen - Digestive. Its refrigerated so in Chicago they keep it in the phar…"

Kathy replied Mar 21, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I agree, I worked it by diet as well for years, my dermatologist is big on giving up…"

Kathy replied Mar 21, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's totally fine, everyone has to find their own way. Took me years before I disc…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"And I agree about the leaky gut, I didn't do everything Anakin suggested but I did s…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Reply by Kathy  Hi Rapunzel... I think I replied incorrectly so I'm posting again to…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi. Your pics look similar to what I have been dealing with for about 15 years but I…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sorry, autocorrect. I was trying to ask what else your Dr suggests besides Xeljanz a…"

Kathy replied Jan 6, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I’d like to ask those of you on Xeljanz, what else do your pulsing? Ferritin, allerg…"

Kathy replied Jan 6, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have been to,d a functional Dr is a good thing to do but I don’t have a clue how t…"

Kathy replied Dec 30, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service