Kathy's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"I just sent an email to the company asking to be a part of the trial. Should I also…"

Kathy replied Mar 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I can't believe all these drugs never offered me...Any body have a doctor in Chicago…"

Kathy replied Mar 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Carlie, Why not try diet again, my doc only treated me this way and it made a hug…"

Kathy replied Mar 8, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Awesome pics Frida...so this is all because of Xeljanz? Congrats!"

Kathy replied Mar 2, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"oh, ok. I have always used topical. Never had any dermatologist suggest anything ora…"

Kathy replied Feb 21, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Frida, what does pulsing mean? Not using every day? Kathy"

Kathy replied Feb 21, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Frida. I've been on Betamethasone daily combined with Rogaine for 5 years. I real…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I’ve only been on for 2 1/2 months so too soon to tell. Obviously it’s only about gr…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Carlie hard to know what to try first. I’ve only been to,d to use Rogaine and…"

Kathy replied Feb 20, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So if now my Alopecia is only on my head( however all over my head) it may work for…"

Kathy replied Feb 20, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service