Megn's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Great information thank you! I am 19 weeks and no where near wig free, but a lot of…"

Megn replied Dec 15, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have sporadic translucent growth all over about one in long, brows are vellus and…"

Megn replied Dec 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi all, I had a visit with my derm today. She said the growth is great, but suggeste…"

Megn replied Dec 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Oh this makes me so happy!  What a great amount.  I am 17 weeks and while I have gro…"

Megn replied Dec 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is the as for the study."

Megn replied Oct 29, 2015 to New topical study starting near Houston, Texas

5 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by serg navaro

"Update: 10 weeks on 2 pills a day with AU.  Still pretty bald all over.  I see all t…"

Megn replied Oct 15, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Pictures of my 9th week of growth. Hoping it continues to FILL in.... Anyone know wh…"

Megn replied Oct 7, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have friends with various arthritis and lots of money and they are reporting such…"

Megn replied Oct 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Which company do you have? I am on Xeljanz and it's working, but curious to see in c…"

Megn replied Oct 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That is so awesome! Adding Rogaine back daily."

Megn replied Sep 23, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service