Lisa's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Some people will always be "mean" no matter what! I say kudos to Dr Phil for attempt…"

Lisa replied Mar 22, 2018 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"Agree with you Bernadette! I am a bit surprised by the number of people commenting a…"

Lisa replied Mar 22, 2018 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"Keep us posted on your progress and again kudos to you for your creativity!!!  :)))…"

Lisa replied Mar 1, 2018 to My Yarn Wig. Seeking Feedback for Creating These for Alopecians!

11 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by Lisa

"Thanks for your kind words!!!  We all get by...one day at a time!! :))"

Lisa replied Jan 5, 2018 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"I say...We see life how we want and choose to! I choose to look for what's right and…"

Lisa replied Jan 5, 2018 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"Hey, Way to go Dreambird! What a creative idea you have! I love the pic of your colo…"

Lisa replied Jan 3, 2018 to My Yarn Wig. Seeking Feedback for Creating These for Alopecians!

11 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by Lisa

"Hi Everyone, This is my "coming out" pic that I sent to the Dr Phil show as a potent…"

Lisa replied Dec 26, 2017 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

""

Lisa replied Dec 26, 2017 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"Hi, Yes, it is good to be positive, but honesty is always the best way. I agree with…"

Lisa replied Sep 11, 2013 to Honesty about alopecia

53 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Lisav

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service