Katrina's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Sharing an update- I have now gotten 2 rounds of cortisone injections on my thinning…"

Katrina replied Mar 16, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I’m not dairy free. I’d give that a try if This doesn’t stop soon. But I do think it…"

Katrina replied Feb 15, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes, so true. Thank u <3"

Katrina replied Feb 15, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for sharing. I see Sodium Laurel Sulfate is in all of the products I was u…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so much.  I really hope so too.  That is interesting you've noticed set ba…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is EXACTLY how I feel.  Thanks for your kind words <3 it's comforting and ap…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Meditation... or wine, lol.  I will. Thank you ♥️ "

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank u. Yes I became randomly and  rapidly AU about a year and a half ago without a…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for your kind words.  I have thought about upping my dose temporarily but…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Not very excited to share this update... I had a set back this month. Things were go…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service