Katrina's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Nope, no stomach issues.  Actually, I feel like my digestion has improved, but I thi…"

Katrina replied Dec 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks, Katie!  This has definitely been a good week of progress for me... and after…"

Katrina replied Dec 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just sharing an update... I am a 26 year old female. I am 28 weeks from the onset…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi all, just giving an update... I am a 26 year old female. I am 26 weeks from the o…"

Katrina replied Nov 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you, Katie. Your words are comforting."

Katrina replied Nov 9, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi all, just sharing an update... My background: 25 year old female. I rapidly lost…"

Katrina replied Nov 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My mom just told me that Good Morning America just did a story on Xeljanz for hair l…"

Katrina replied Sep 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Five weeks on Xeljanz... nothing yet :("

Katrina replied Sep 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Was your hair loss rapid like mine? Just took my first Xeljanz today..."

Katrina replied Aug 15, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you, Sadele. I'm sorry you have had such a tough run. Were you and your doctor…"

Katrina replied Aug 15, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service