Fenster's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"So happy for you Max.  How long were you AU?  My son is turning 14 and going on 3 ye…"

Fenster replied Apr 4, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"There is a CAP event in Vegas also in June I think.  Kevin Bull will be there from A…"

Fenster replied Apr 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That really gives me hope for my son who went full AU in a month at 11 1/2 years old…"

Fenster replied Apr 2, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Can you tell me your experience please with the Hardship program?  What is the incom…"

Fenster replied Mar 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Clicked Like. "

Fenster replied Mar 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you.  I will share what Dr King says to us after our appointment.  I'm nervous…"

Fenster replied Mar 15, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey everyone, My son Billy is turning 14 this May and we meet with Dr King again in…"

Fenster replied Mar 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey there.,  Im in the early planning stages of going to Turkey as well.  I would lo…"

Fenster replied Jan 26, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Update. My son who is 13  was denied his initial appeal via BCBS.  Dr King's people…"

Fenster replied Sep 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sounds like our kids are on a similar path.  My son Billy had his fall out happen ov…"

Fenster replied Aug 25, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service