Fenster's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Does anyone know if the hardship card applies to those over 18?  My son is 13.  I kn…"

Fenster replied Aug 13, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey there,  Does the hardship card only apply to those over 18 similar to the copay…"

Fenster replied Jul 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"We were told the Pfizer card is not valid for those under 18 :( Hope you find out di…"

Fenster replied Jun 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just as a heads up , it is my understanding that the copay card is only for people o…"

Fenster replied Jun 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Seahawks Dad,  My son lost everything that quickly too ( just turned 13 on Monday).…"

Fenster replied May 20, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thx for sharing. With meeting everyone here, it's crazy to me how the disease hit's…"

Fenster replied May 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hang in there.... I can imagine your frustration - Ugh,  the thought of him finally…"

Fenster replied May 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Your reply was really kind and helpful.  I would like more information on those who…"

Fenster replied May 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How's your progress been?  Love to hear...."

Fenster replied May 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Bauer My son Billy is turning 13 years old and has had full blown alopecia for th…"

Fenster replied May 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service