Fenster's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, just a random question here,  Is anyone going to the National conference in Cal…"

Fenster replied Feb 25, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What a great post to end the day.  I'm so excited for you and your progress.  I don'…"

Fenster replied Feb 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Any word on the if it will be into a cream ?"

Fenster replied Feb 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey there.   We did hit one meeting, and although he was withdrawn and a bit shy I b…"

Fenster replied Jan 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just checking in to see how things are going and if anyone has heard how the study w…"

Fenster replied Jan 13, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Is their any date on the Alopecia conference for CA next year ?  thank you"

Fenster replied Jan 13, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is all very encouraging for my little boys.   Continued prayers and thoughts fo…"

Fenster replied Dec 8, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Glad I found this board.  My son Billy suffers from alopecia totalis and he is 12.  …"

Fenster replied Dec 4, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service