Tamer's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Believe it or not, I am at the maximum of 2.0% solution squaric acid. I had reacted…"

Tamer replied Mar 6, 2015 to Starting Xeljanz, have some questions

12 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by katiegirl

"First, congratulations on getting the Xeljanz prescribed and covered! That was half…"

Tamer replied Mar 6, 2015 to Starting Xeljanz, have some questions

12 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by katiegirl

"My dermatologist had sent the prescription to the specialty pharmacy of his choosing…"

Tamer replied Mar 2, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sorry for responding so late. I think I chose the nothing option. Either that, or I…"

Tamer replied Mar 2, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Fortunately for me, my dermatologist went ahead and prescribed it to me (off-label u…"

Tamer replied Feb 27, 2015 to Xeljanz

13 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"Unfortunately not.  Here are the terms and conditions straight from the website:  T…"

Tamer replied Feb 21, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you! They cover up to $8k per-year. So the next time I can reapply for another…"

Tamer replied Feb 21, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It was a very brief application. See for yourself it's very easy to do online!"

Tamer replied Feb 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes of course, I am doing bloodwork and being supervised by professionals. Luckily I…"

Tamer replied Feb 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I never told Xeljanz that I had it prescribed for off label use. I knew that would h…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service