Frida Rupert's Discussions (589)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Singh, from memory it took about a month, and the first signs were a fuzzy vellus…"

Frida Rupert replied Jul 19, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is really great progress! In 6 months I think you’ll have it all back. It’s an…"

Frida Rupert replied Jul 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Kevin I seem to have issues using the link- can you give me the name of the artic…"

Frida Rupert replied Jul 14, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Margaret, I think to start off with just take the Tofacitinib on its own and wait…"

Frida Rupert replied Jul 14, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Mashloum- sorry it’s taken me awhile to get back to you. I think it sounds like a…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Cassidy, mine took 5 months to get started, but once it started around 4/5 months…"

Frida Rupert replied Jul 12, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Alex/Daniel, thanks for the offer but a lot of us have a full head of hair from Beac…"

Frida Rupert replied Jul 12, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Kevin, for some reason I can’t open the link- could you repost the link? I am  in…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hi Kathy- I generally just use vitamins from piping rock or ones with decent reviews…"

Frida Rupert replied Jul 10, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Device561 - yes I use generic. I used Pfizer for the first few months and then sw…"

Frida Rupert replied Jul 10, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service