Frida Rupert's Discussions (589)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"Ahmed, these are great results! If you are seeing this at 1 1/2 months then you are…"

Frida Rupert replied May 25, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks magmck,  i have gotten a lot of support on this forum from people so I like…"

Frida Rupert replied May 17, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Katrina, i was actually looking at this the other day for some reason - I think…"

Frida Rupert replied May 17, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks guys! I’ll defintely keep everyone posted on how I go. Surgery isn’t until en…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi guys, im just in the process of booking in for a minor surgery (hernia) and was…"

Frida Rupert replied May 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How long ago did you stop the betamethasone Kevin? It could be that or it could be a…"

Frida Rupert replied May 15, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"New Jack - I shopped around a bit for my minoxidil. Some are super greasy and others…"

Frida Rupert replied May 10, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Also in regards to no happy people on minoxidil - well I find that hard to qualify-…"

Frida Rupert replied May 9, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My understanding of minoxidil is different, yes, if the hair is in the telegon and c…"

Frida Rupert replied May 9, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dr Christiano is a great advocate for alopecians and alongside Dr King, probably the…"

Frida Rupert replied May 8, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service