Frida Rupert's Discussions (589)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"That’s great you healed your body with diet and natural therapies. Most of us here t…"

Frida Rupert replied May 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hi Dj88, I think people already answered re cost- it’s a reasonably straight forward…"

Frida Rupert replied May 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Carol - that’s very interesting! I’m discovering more and more generics though most…"

Frida Rupert replied May 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Aww, thanks TC- that’s lovely. Thank you too for coming on here and being so encoura…"

Frida Rupert replied May 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Great advice TC. I think that you, SR, probably don’t have autoimmune hair loss eith…"

Frida Rupert replied May 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Carol- many of us feel that burning/tingling feeling at the onset of alopecia - for…"

Frida Rupert replied Apr 30, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It does look great. I honestly think, unless you pointed out specific spots, it woul…"

Frida Rupert replied Apr 29, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Kevin. So glad to hear you are doing well and growing hair. I do think barici…"

Frida Rupert replied Apr 27, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Mastros, hope you are going well with health and growth!"

Frida Rupert replied Apr 26, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Carol,  my first spots appeared Demeber 2016, by mid 2017 I was AU. I first was o…"

Frida Rupert replied Apr 26, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service