Frida Rupert's Discussions (589)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"Don’t worry Brock- it can take up to 8 months or longer....but slow response doesn’t…"

Frida Rupert replied Mar 4, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It’s still not working for me (the reply button)... definitely think it’s the inflam…"

Frida Rupert replied Mar 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Shad and LJBMD, here is a link to a study/paper of the use of Led and red light the…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 28, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi nzhair- I noticed eyelash stubble first... but it seems very individual for every…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 26, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sorry also for typos and grammar - what is up with the edit button I wonder?"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 24, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi LJBMD, there are are heaps of infrared light “helmets” for sale (pricey) but I t…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 24, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sorry - it cut me off than wouldn’t let me edit... I wouldn’t suggest going as high…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Shad, sorry it’s been such a long process for you. Was wondering- have you got re…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Singh, Mainly I just follow what they generally say on the bottle, however I am s…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 18, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Radhwan, you maybe able able to get xeljanz via your doctor however unless cover…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service