Frida Rupert's Discussions (589)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi mscoops, it defintely comes in oral. Have a shop around at some other pharmacies…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi mscoops, it defintely comes in oral. Have a shop around at some other pharmacies…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Serg, im sorry xeljanz wasn’t for you. It’s very individual what we feel comforta…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 15, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had mine micro bladed prealopecia to enhance shape etc, that was a god send when a…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 14, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Starshine- gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and being a pioneer! Without the early contr…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 13, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It’s doing the same thing when I try to hit reply too!  Must be the site. I think th…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 11, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Carlie- you look amazing! Such great progress- I’m so happy that the terrible 3 year…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 9, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi New Jack- that the burning stopped is great news. It can take a while to see the…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 8, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Nat (and Singh), firstly Nat- ask your doctor about betamethasone pulsing- it’s…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 8, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks TC, I think it is kindof slowing, it’s weird as it’s not outside of the shed…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service