Frida Rupert's Discussions (589)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"Ha - just went to the pharmacy and bought one! I’ll add to the regime!"

Frida Rupert replied Jan 25, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks guys, yes I think meditation and taking some time to paint and be creative wi…"

Frida Rupert replied Jan 25, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Carlie- the blonde pixie style! Love it. Feeling like you’re channeling a very cool…"

Frida Rupert replied Jan 24, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Oh Kevin- that’s fabulous! It’s taken it’s time but your results look great. Very ha…"

Frida Rupert replied Jan 24, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks TC, Kevin, Carlie and everyone. It’s rough having it happen but so far it’s n…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That’s great information - yes the half life seems very short- good if you need to g…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi guys, think im going through a tiny episode. I have had a lot of stress at work…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/orthobuzz.jbjs.org/2015/02/23/stopping-dmards-often-…"

Frida Rupert replied Jan 19, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"https://my.clevelandclinic.org/departments/dermatology-plastic-surgery/outcomes/628-…"

Frida Rupert replied Jan 19, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I’d wait til at least month 2 or 3. Many people get results on 10 and if you can get…"

Frida Rupert replied Jan 6, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service