Frida Rupert's Discussions (589)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"It would help some I would think. The pulsing tends to be higher dosages for short t…"

Frida Rupert replied Jan 6, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Carlie, no I’ve dropped minoxidil about 4/5 months back as I was having breakouts…"

Frida Rupert replied Jan 6, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hi Nat, at month 3/4- my results were underwhelming (as in not really happening) so…"

Frida Rupert replied Jan 4, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I’m still on the toficitinib though- from what I can find if you get it back then yo…"

Frida Rupert replied Jan 4, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Jc, you may need to up dose and steriod pulse for a few months. Toficitinib is a…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Carly- that’s very kind- this site is the reason I feel like me again - wi…"

Frida Rupert replied Jan 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Mashloum- you are also a great support, especially for any parents out the…"

Frida Rupert replied Jan 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Shad- I think that Beacon tested in at 4.2 per pill in one batch, but I would say…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi New Jack, so sorry to hear of set back. I think it’s probably just a flare (anyth…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hi Roxy, actiually I am from Australia but I highly recommend the Bangladesh generic…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service