Frida Rupert's Discussions (589)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Carlie, of late the best way to get in contact is to go onto the webpage and do a…"

Frida Rupert replied Apr 22, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Sahel,  Have you seen any patches? There are people who do have relapses, most of…"

Frida Rupert replied Apr 3, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Looks great Carlie, and the minoxidil is working a treat!  I’m so excited for you. I…"

Frida Rupert replied Apr 3, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Lori, I think patience is the hardest thing with this treatment - I needed 5 mont…"

Frida Rupert replied Mar 26, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That’s very interesting indeed! I don’t have any medical background but the fact chi…"

Frida Rupert replied Mar 21, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Merry, you can also pay into the bank account they include on the invoice though…"

Frida Rupert replied Mar 20, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Oh Merry , so sorry you are going through this. Does anyone in North America have ex…"

Frida Rupert replied Mar 18, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Ok - so I haven’t responded re the Coronavirus as I am not a medical expert and my t…"

Frida Rupert replied Mar 12, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Kevin, it does seem strange as I would expect Tofacitinib to reduce inflammation…"

Frida Rupert replied Mar 2, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Anna, didn’t want to answer without getting your ok. Lindzzej- Ruxo seems pre…"

Frida Rupert replied Mar 1, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service