Frida Rupert's Discussions (589)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"I personally took 5 months to get a single vellus hair and had to go to 20 mgs and s…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 25, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Joja- it can take ages to get going - I wouldn’t give up before a year at a minimum.…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 20, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Katiegirl, sorry to hear about the relapse. Yes generic tofa citinib is legit, be…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 19, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Jack, healed for me was just crusted over (sorry to be gross), I went back into f…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 4, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Oh Mashloum this must be so hard for you and your wife. I know that Beacon is now pr…"

Frida Rupert replied Feb 4, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sorry for delayed response New Jack - I’ve had surgery and recovered fine. I weaned…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I agree Mashloum. While steriods are very effective, given Anas age it is safer to u…"

Frida Rupert replied Jan 2, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"oh mashloum - how hard. I think adding some steriod pulse will help sped it up but t…"

Frida Rupert replied Jan 1, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Kevin! Are you doing ok? I’ve been wondering how you are going! HappyNew Year!"

Frida Rupert replied Jan 1, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi TC- great info - I’ve never had issues with Seb dermatitis but now do suffer from…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service