Frida Rupert's Discussions (589)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow wow wow - what lovely regrowth! Fantastic- it looks so thick and your brows and…"

Frida Rupert replied Nov 21, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow - your hair is fantastic. May I ask how long it took for you to notice growth. I…"

Frida Rupert replied Nov 18, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Maestro- you are amazing! thanks for putting out all that info.... If/When I have a…"

Frida Rupert replied Nov 12, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"15 mgs, gonna ask about upping to 20 mgs but fiscally the steroid surge maybe more p…"

Frida Rupert replied Nov 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"LOL what a Xeljanz newbie I am doing all this posting. Just looking at some of the r…"

Frida Rupert replied Nov 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's so true! I think our generation will be the first that may see a cure or at l…"

Frida Rupert replied Nov 5, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes it's hard with genetics. We can't do much about it. I think if I was alopecia fr…"

Frida Rupert replied Nov 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Suzie, Yeah it's been a traumatic 2017... just hope 2018 is a bit easier! I…"

Frida Rupert replied Nov 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dear Christopher's mum, Yes for me if I continue to respond and can continue to get…"

Frida Rupert replied Nov 3, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My hair loss started in dec 2016. It was pretty much gone in 5 months and I started…"

Frida Rupert replied Nov 2, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service