Frida Rupert's Discussions (589)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Singh, In Australia it's about $1300 (about Us $1000) a month- so less then in t…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 13, 2017 to Im starting Xeljanz for alopecia areata

24 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Brock

"Thanks Alo- mum, unfortunately in Australia I don't think we have access to xelsourc…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 13, 2017 to Im starting Xeljanz for alopecia areata

24 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Brock

"Yeah I have a very strange version of hashimotos where my hormones are still within…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 11, 2017 to Im starting Xeljanz for alopecia areata

24 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Brock

"For sure! Ha thats so funny you're on your 3rd day too. Yeah I'm trying too keep the…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 11, 2017 to Im starting Xeljanz for alopecia areata

24 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Brock

"Hi Kara, I'm just my third day into xeljanz- so far so good in terms of no side eff…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 10, 2017 to Im starting Xeljanz for alopecia areata

24 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Brock

"Thanks so much for the info. I had minor patches about 10 years ago which regrew wit…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, I have just started my xeljanz journey yesterday. So 5mgs in morning and 5mgs at…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I really don't mean to come across as rude, and i know i was kind of the one who div…"

Frida Rupert replied Jul 30, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Ok read through the patent- mainly seems to be related to Platlet rich blood injecti…"

Frida Rupert replied Jul 28, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"He didn't explain the science but I'm going to google around to see if I can see any…"

Frida Rupert replied Jul 27, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service