Frida Rupert's Discussions (589)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the availability and price of Ruxo put it out of reach for many unless they…"

Frida Rupert replied Dec 9, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi guys, there are few different protocols- I think it depends on the doctor and the…"

Frida Rupert replied Nov 25, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Oh Carlie - this makes me so happy! It has come back beautifully! So thick and the c…"

Frida Rupert replied Nov 22, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"New Jack- I don’t trust antibiotics either and believe they were partially responsib…"

Frida Rupert replied Nov 13, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"looks great Newjack- but I totally understand the paranoia- I notice increased sheds…"

Frida Rupert replied Nov 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Zarrin- I haven’t had the flu vaccine but have been told it’s ok as it is not a live…"

Frida Rupert replied Nov 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That is great Ahmed! I love how this Med can change our lives! "

Frida Rupert replied Oct 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Oh Mashloum, I am so sorry you guys are going through this. I do think it will resol…"

Frida Rupert replied Oct 9, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yeah I only was off about a week- and then restarted. So far no repercussions from h…"

Frida Rupert replied Oct 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi dimitris, I don’t think the medicine stops working. I think we have flares of the…"

Frida Rupert replied Sep 28, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service