Frida Rupert's Discussions (589)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"it is quite varied - from 1 month up until 7 or 8 months. I took 5 months to get any…"

Frida Rupert replied Sep 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Oh Mashloum, I’m sorry about this set back. Hopefully it settles soon. I think findi…"

Frida Rupert replied Sep 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Meedo, my advice is shingles yes- as you need to be off xeljanz to get it, but yo…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Kevin, sorry for late reply and about your knee. I guess there are two situations…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 26, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Frrankie, doctors are getting a bit anxious because of the recent studies on RA…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 21, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Zarin, you do have some time with the meds. Recently I came off the Tofacitinib f…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 21, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Your progress looks great Mastros, and I’m hoping that you recover from your op quic…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Cocopuffz, to a degree I agree. Some people have come off and retained hair, many…"

Frida Rupert replied Jul 28, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Devices561, I’m not thinking of coming off until there is another effective trea…"

Frida Rupert replied Jul 23, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi TS,  That’s great results in 8 weeks! I think the response is different in everyo…"

Frida Rupert replied Jul 23, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service