Michaela's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Rose,I thought that all wigs from Follea are undetectable.What kind of wig you…"

Michaela replied Feb 15, 2012 to I am new to hair loss problems, am also considering to wear a wig and I would really appreciate your help and support

16 Feb 15, 2012

"Thank you Rose!I would also like to know............I've noticed in a message that y…"

Michaela replied Feb 14, 2012 to I am new to hair loss problems, am also considering to wear a wig and I would really appreciate your help and support

16 Feb 15, 2012

"Dear RoseIt looks like I cannot get any more friends, exept you..............I have…"

Michaela replied Feb 13, 2012 to I am new to hair loss problems, am also considering to wear a wig and I would really appreciate your help and support

16 Feb 15, 2012

"I have no idea how to contact anyone on this site..........or if my messages are see…"

Michaela replied Feb 11, 2012 to I am new to hair loss problems, am also considering to wear a wig and I would really appreciate your help and support

16 Feb 15, 2012

"Thank you so much.....I have no words to express how much I appreciate your support.…"

Michaela replied Feb 11, 2012 to I am new to hair loss problems, am also considering to wear a wig and I would really appreciate your help and support

16 Feb 15, 2012

"Thank you so much for your constant support.I wouldlike if you could send me some yo…"

Michaela replied Feb 10, 2012 to I am new to hair loss problems, am also considering to wear a wig and I would really appreciate your help and support

16 Feb 15, 2012

"Thank you so much for your reply...I really appreciate it, esspecially now when I fe…"

Michaela replied Feb 10, 2012 to I am new to hair loss problems, am also considering to wear a wig and I would really appreciate your help and support

16 Feb 15, 2012

""

16 Feb 15, 2012

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service