Shad's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi friends  just wanted to let you guys know after I stopped taking Xeljanz I’m losi…"

Shad replied Apr 3, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Not at all. I had no side effect. "

Shad replied Jan 14, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Actually I’m in Xeljanz for 2 years different dozen and cortisone shots I have grown…"

Shad replied Jan 14, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Mike  I am quitting Xeliganz and I have some boxes from beacon I live in Vancouve…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Meedo, thanks for your reply! I tried before 40mg prednisone with 10mg Xeliganz b…"

Shad replied Dec 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello friends,  I don’t want to be on Xeliganz anymore because after 2 years taking…"

Shad replied Dec 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi magmck, I have AA for 10 years and now is 1 year and half taking medicine and 3 m…"

Shad replied Jul 24, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi jenny, I’m from Canada too, just wondering how you buy medicine from Canada. Let…"

Shad replied Jul 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"OMG Frida, you are so beautiful!! Happy for you, thanks for being always helpful in…"

Shad replied Apr 24, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Mastros-Frida thanks for the answer, I’ll check with my Dr. And I’ll go up 5 pills B…"

Shad replied Feb 24, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service