Shad's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Has anyone tried the Xeljanz in Turkey to see if the efficacy is the same?I’m getti…"

Shad replied Sep 2, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Merry, I use xeljanz 10mg/15 mg every other day,for 6 months  + 40mg prednisone a…"

Shad replied Aug 29, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wowwwww, Newjack so so happy for you!!! You are done in 7 months  best of luck!!"

Shad replied Aug 23, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks cardiganblues! I would love to know about it.  By the way I’m sending this pi…"

Shad replied Aug 22, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow , it’s awesome! I’m 10 years no hair and using Xeliganz for 7 months now  just w…"

Shad replied Aug 22, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi mastros, glad to see your hair all back! did you see big difference when you chan…"

Shad replied Aug 6, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Carlie i just started 1200 mg in a month + 10 mg xeljanz  Katrina congrats you look…"

Shad replied Jul 19, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for the answer Frida, I’m going to start 20 mg , I’m in 5 months now and blon…"

Shad replied Jun 27, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi friends, people who are taking 20 mg, could you tell me how I should take it? I m…"

Shad replied Jun 27, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Anna, how much dose are you taking now? It takes time,  hope you will see result…"

Shad replied Jun 25, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service