Shad's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Carlie, I have someone in Turkey who buys for me and send it to me each time with pa…"

Shad replied Jun 16, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Carlie, i asked my Dr. he said 2 in the morning and 1 at night. So you can do this w…"

Shad replied Jun 15, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Newjack, how long it took for you to start covering hair and are you in 10 mg?  Than…"

Shad replied Jun 1, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My dr. Increased to 15 mg just 2 weeks ago .  Thanks Singh "

Shad replied May 30, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for encouragement Frida, yes I’m hopeful because I had nothing before but now…"

Shad replied May 30, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I know Kevin,  I think I’m slower than u but still coming which is good sign:) hows…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Singh, I have no hair around 10 years and started Xeliganz for 4 months now and r…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"U started 3 weeks before me then, Have you had any regrowing hair?  Mine is fine blo…"

Shad replied May 29, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Newjack , how long you are using xeljanz? For me it’s been 4 months and not reall…"

Shad replied May 29, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Carlie  its so expensive in USA, I am in Canada and it's $1650 in here . But I bo…"

Shad replied May 15, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service