Tovah's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Sheryl. Actually, it has affected my going out, I really don't feel like…"

Tovah replied Mar 7, 2014 to Why would she do that?

22 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"Thank you, Cindie, I find that my feelings change by the day. Sometimes I just reall…"

Tovah replied Mar 6, 2014 to Why would she do that?

22 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"Thanks, Debs, I didn't know if I was just being overly sensitive or what. The reaso…"

Tovah replied Mar 4, 2014 to Why would she do that?

22 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"Hi Natasha: I've had alopecia for over 20 years.  I had always pretty much been able…"

Tovah replied Feb 2, 2014 to AA & thinning hair - looking for tips & tricks!

7 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Lauren

"You can always find someone that has it worse than you.   However, you are allowed t…"

Tovah replied Jan 28, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Solange De Santis

"Hi Rose Marie: I'm spending so much money now on basically anything that I think ha…"

Tovah replied Jan 22, 2014 to Stress and alopecia?

4 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"Thank you, Pam, for your reply. It's funny that, after all these years, I'm still se…"

Tovah replied Jan 20, 2014 to Stress and alopecia?

4 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"Good for you for being proactive!   The experience you had with your dermatologist i…"

Tovah replied Jan 20, 2014 to Alopecia testing*

6 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Epo

"I believe they look at your hormone levels and make sure there isn't an underlying i…"

Tovah replied Jan 12, 2014 to New to AA - where to begin?

22 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Workingonthezen

"Hi Leisa: I'm one of those people that don't believe that dermatologists know much…"

Tovah replied Jan 12, 2014 to New to AA - where to begin?

22 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Workingonthezen

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service