Starshine's Discussions (412)

Discussions Replied To (389) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Merry, have you tried to contact Zelsource Assistance.  Even if you don't  qualif…"

Starshine replied Mar 19, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Football Fan.  Nice to hear from you as well.  You are also a long-time pioneer f…"

Starshine replied Jul 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you, Frida.  Xeljanz truly gave me my life back and although I have not posted…"

Starshine replied Jul 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am currently taking the normal dose of 5mg twice daily.  I was a slow responder in…"

Starshine replied Jul 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Is anyone still getting Xeljanz through the Pfizer Patient Assistance Program, Xelso…"

Starshine replied Jul 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi CWS.  I have also had complete regrowth, going on five years now.  How long have…"

Starshine replied Apr 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"LJBMD, I am on oral.  Unfortunately the topical, which would be better for your daug…"

Starshine replied Feb 13, 2019 to Trying to cope with diffuse AA

36 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Apple_eve

"I started this post in 2012 and soon after, I progressed to total AU.  I lost all sc…"

Starshine replied Feb 13, 2019 to Trying to cope with diffuse AA

36 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Apple_eve

"My 5-year anniversary on Xeljanz is coming up so I thought I would post a picture to…"

Starshine replied Feb 12, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you, Singh.  How are you coming along?"

Starshine replied May 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service