dollydreadful's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"no no furhter evudence I can say however that I address my outbreaks very quickly th…"

dollydreadful replied Jun 23, 2009 to alopecia areata episodes possibly triggered by other illness?

14 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by dollydreadful

"I will look for the article Eileen and emailit to you I saw it inline in a few place…"

dollydreadful replied Jan 17, 2009 to alopecia areata episodes possibly triggered by other illness?

14 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by dollydreadful

"Thank you Eileen - L- Lysine? my friend used it for her HSV however i don't since I…"

dollydreadful replied Jan 16, 2009 to alopecia areata episodes possibly triggered by other illness?

14 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by dollydreadful

"Hello and thank you for your response. One clarification. I think the condition you…"

dollydreadful replied Jan 16, 2009 to alopecia areata episodes possibly triggered by other illness?

14 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by dollydreadful

"Thank you and exactly. I have no data except my own personal observtions and ponderi…"

14 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by dollydreadful

"Thank you for your response - I had to get used to the site to locate it. I would al…"

14 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by dollydreadful

"there is a study you can google it - it was done in baghdad - a significant number o…"

dollydreadful replied Jan 11, 2009 to Onion Juice

17 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by MotherofM

"I've been trying it for a few days - too early too tell - I have to get a better sys…"

dollydreadful replied Sep 19, 2008 to Onion Juice

17 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by MotherofM

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service