Johanna's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"My alopecia is called androgenic alopecia. Genetic and an excess of androgen, eventh…"

Johanna replied Oct 12, 2016 to What causes alopecia? Any new news?

45 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"I suffer from androgenic alopecia. It seem to be genetic and is caused by an excess…"

Johanna replied Sep 25, 2016 to Is Androgenetic alopcia horomal and autoimmune disease?

3 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"It sounds wonderful!"

Johanna replied Sep 7, 2016 to Anyone come to enjoy wearing wigs/fake hair?

41 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Alopecia areata is usually caused by an auto-immune disease.Thyroid, iron, female se…"

Johanna replied Sep 6, 2016 to New here with a few questions...

3 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Suzie

"I started wearing a wig at the end of June 2016. I was very emotional about the whol…"

Johanna replied Sep 6, 2016 to Anyone come to enjoy wearing wigs/fake hair?

41 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I find that having music on in the background, makes the hissing and ringing of tinn…"

Johanna replied Jul 11, 2016 to Hearing loss and AA (or AAP)

48 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Cathy

"I have suffered from tinnitus since 1991, onset was quite sudden.Never thought of a…"

Johanna replied Jul 7, 2016 to Hearing loss and AA (or AAP)

48 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Cathy

"Thank you for the reply Brian.  I will do so."

Johanna replied Jul 7, 2016 to Suggestion please

2 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Johanna

"I have decided to talk about my problem openly.  It is an "illness" we did not ask f…"

Johanna replied Jul 6, 2016 to Anyone come to enjoy wearing wigs/fake hair?

41 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Thank you for the welcome.I have been reading the discussions and have come to the c…"

Johanna replied Jul 3, 2016 to Another newbie

2 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Johanna

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service