Fighting Alopecia's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"You are so sweet to remember! My prescription will be ready on 03/21/2016. My Dermat…"

Fighting Alopecia replied Mar 18, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Couldn't have said it better myself!"

Fighting Alopecia replied Mar 18, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Alladdin, I am saddened by the fact you find all the above points funny, it brings t…"

Fighting Alopecia replied Mar 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That is amazing! Congratulations Xeljanzmiracle! I wish for you to continue to have…"

Fighting Alopecia replied Feb 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I wish that was as easy as it is to write/say, It took me several months to establis…"

Fighting Alopecia replied Feb 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Beautiful katiegirl! One day I hope to put a picture up here of myself and have my s…"

Fighting Alopecia replied Feb 13, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Very true cws, I have that exact thought in the back of my mind as well... I am hopi…"

Fighting Alopecia replied Feb 13, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone, I am new to this site by membership, but not by reading posts. Since Se…"

Fighting Alopecia replied Feb 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service