sasha1's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Just in case no one saw! Does anyone know how long after coming off of prednisone it…"

sasha1 replied Oct 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi NicoleT, yes I am! I’m on 15 mg a day. "

sasha1 replied Oct 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Also! I forgot To mention- when I said I had my first patches in May, I was Referrin…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Everyone,  Haven’t checked in since my last post in May or June. Been on this med…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I think that would make sense because also the other night when I drank alcohol, I w…"

sasha1 replied Jun 13, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Exactly, it’s just all so unpredictable. I had an appointment with my dermatologist…"

sasha1 replied Jun 13, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes I really hope so too! I had my first episode of Alopecia Areata in September 201…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I too was AU and have been taking it since last March, my hair started growing last…"

sasha1 replied Jun 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Do you know if  these both have the same side effects as the Prednisolone? "

sasha1 replied May 24, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I hadn’t previously heard of that one so I’ll definately ask at my next appointment.…"

sasha1 replied May 24, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service