dwhite's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello...I ended up sending the supply to someone from Canada. Thanks for the respons…"

dwhite replied Apr 4, 2017 to One month supply - free

6 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by dwhite

"Okay...great.  Here's my email address:  dwhite@astound.net Send me your address and…"

dwhite replied Mar 25, 2017 to One month supply - free

6 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by dwhite

"  It appears that most of the people with successful regrowth stories using Xeljanz…"

dwhite replied Dec 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Valeri...I called and talked to Carol.  It's all set.  Will you be alright not ha…"

dwhite replied Dec 9, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi...is the derm. at UCSF?  I called but just got a message machine...it didn't soun…"

dwhite replied Dec 9, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so much!  Let me know if that's okay with the dr. office.  I'm available o…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Okay...I didn't realize that about the co-pay card.  I will apply for it online. Tha…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Xeljanzmiracle...Thanks for the info. I tried making an appt. for Dr. North, but…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so much!  I will call him. "

dwhite replied Dec 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Does anyone have a name of a dermatologist that might prescribe Xeljanz for AU in th…"

dwhite replied Dec 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service