Sara's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Xeljanzmiracle I have sent the message"

Sara replied Apr 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Xeljanzmiracle Hopefully cure for AU will come soon ,for all patients even kids .…"

Sara replied Apr 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Blessing . I'm so glad for you . Did you ask your doctor about Relaps after disco…"

Sara replied Apr 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Very happy for you . I hope cure will come for AA."

Sara replied Feb 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello xeljanzmuracle I'm sending friend request plz accept it"

Sara replied Jan 26, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello What's the concentration of cream ? I mean how many percent ? Please update us…"

Sara replied Jan 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for reply ,I'm awaiting for formula I'm living in Dubai . I will how I can ma…"

Sara replied Jan 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm not sure if I tell pharmacist , they can do it . Please share with me if you kno…"

Sara replied Jan 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi gowml Do you have any idea when cream will come to the market ?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Please share his reply with us . It will be really useful especially for kids . T…"

Sara replied Jan 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service