Carlie's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"Does anyone get Xeljanz through the hardship assistance program and did you disclose…"

Carlie replied May 15, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I just called pfizer to inquire about the hardship assistance program. I mentioned t…"

Carlie replied May 15, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes, it's actually 4200 here in California. I had the copay card and the third refil…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow, that's great growth for as long as you've been on it. Hopefully you don't have…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I noticed where you said you were doing 11 mg a day. Were the pills you bought the 6…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for the quick reply. Did you ever check out India? "

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Bumblebee, thank you for sharing and yes what a roller coaster ride of emotions.…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi JG, That's a fabulous price. Xeljanz is $4000 here in the Us. I plan on going in…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I take a zyrtec every night. "

Carlie replied May 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"In my butt."

Carlie replied May 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service