Carlie's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"Great new, and long overdue! Why can we buy Zeljanz in Turkey for under 500 usd ad h…"

Carlie replied May 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Did you ever price Xeljanz in Thailand? "

Carlie replied May 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Anna, just messaged you. I've been Au since November of 2016. I have been taking xel…"

Carlie replied May 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I've been taking Xeljanz now for about 6 weeks and lately I've been having severe ni…"

Carlie replied May 7, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My dermatologist sent me to another dermatologist that specializes in hair loss. She…"

Carlie replied May 5, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I don't know, my insurance covers my visits and I feel like she digs deeper and is m…"

Carlie replied May 4, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's supposed to increase endorphins by tricking your body into thinking it's not pr…"

Carlie replied May 3, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm beginning to see a light cover of hairs all over my head and eyebrows, a few eye…"

Carlie replied May 3, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I do, I've been taking the full 4.5 dose of naltrexone from the start about 8 months…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you, so much you are an inspiration. I'm taking LDN and numerous supplements.…"

Carlie replied Apr 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service