Carlie's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, Frida, that's wonderful and how exciting! You are a beautiful woman. I forgot,…"

Carlie replied Apr 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow, Frida Rupert, this is very encouraging! Thank you for sharing so much of your j…"

Carlie replied Mar 23, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's wonderful! How much are you taking a day?"

Carlie replied Mar 21, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My functional doctor, who is an MD. told me to avoid vaccinations. About 6 months be…"

Carlie replied Mar 17, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Are any of you trying restricted diets? I'm just recovering from the flu and pneumon…"

Carlie replied Mar 16, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"There are 517 pages of posts here alone. Start on page 1 and read them, you'll learn…"

Carlie replied Mar 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"There's hundreds of posts. "

Carlie replied Mar 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I think I need to talk to my doctor more about it. It's an immunosuppressant, so it…"

Carlie replied Mar 8, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm finally getting my first 3 months of xeljanj and was super excited until I got s…"

Carlie replied Mar 7, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The minoxidil doesn't do anything for me. Try getting on LDN. Did the formula 82F he…"

Carlie replied Feb 20, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service