Carlie's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"No, I don't believe it will trigger anything to fall out. My doctor suggested I try…"

Carlie replied Feb 20, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes, but it only works on your scalp. It causes a rash and diverts the trigger away…"

Carlie replied Feb 20, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Tara, We haven't heard from you in a long time. How's it going and did you stay o…"

Carlie replied Feb 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"There are several discussions about it. Type it into the discussions and see what co…"

Carlie replied Feb 18, 2018 to Use of Cyclosporine

6 Feb 18, 2018
Reply by Anna

"So sorry to hear, but what beautiful hair you do have! And thick! Did you have AU? S…"

Carlie replied Feb 15, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes, I'm on Levothyroxine and something for T3. But I haven't started xeljanz yet be…"

Carlie replied Feb 14, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I've been on LDN for about 5 months. At first I thought it was working but then my h…"

Carlie replied Feb 14, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Are you using a doctor that knows what their doing? I finally have a doctor after 18…"

Carlie replied Feb 13, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Do you think that xelsource will not cover Alopecians?"

Carlie replied Feb 13, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Lindzzej, Are you still getting xeljanz through the patient assistance program? "

Carlie replied Feb 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service