raffaella saccardo's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"OK. Thank you very much for the info."

raffaella saccardo replied Jan 15, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I live in Italy and for me it's easy to fly and fly back to Istanbul in one day. I s…"

raffaella saccardo replied Jan 13, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you very much for Yr reply. My daugther is 24 years old and she's independent.…"

raffaella saccardo replied Jan 13, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"Anybody knows if there is a relation between gluten and Alopecia ? Could a gluten fr…"

raffaella saccardo replied Jan 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Ciao  lu391.  Ho trovato l'indirizzo a pag. 136 di questa conversazione. Fra l'altro…"

raffaella saccardo replied Jan 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Posso chiederti la cortesia di indicarmi il nome della farmacia in Turchia presso la…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Do anybody know if there is a relation between gluten and alopecia ? Could a gluten…"

raffaella saccardo replied Jan 11, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"Certo. Per cui è necessario andare in Turchia. Preparazione galenica: interessante.…"

raffaella saccardo replied Dec 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Intendevo personalmente - scusa. Sai se è possibile l'acquisto on line ?   Da quanto…"

raffaella saccardo replied Dec 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Ti risulta sia possibile acquistare il farmaco in Turchia on line o è necessario and…"

raffaella saccardo replied Dec 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service