Talia's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I’m sorry guys...I haven’t taken them in over a month. I wanted to make sure I had t…"

Talia replied Jan 22, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My 5 year old suggested I try a hair vitamin and after 3 months of not listening to…"

Talia replied Jan 22, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everybody! I haven’t posted in a long long time, but I wanted to let you guys kno…"

Talia replied Jan 19, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Singh, thanks for the advice! I have added Rogaine 5% and then I started getting the…"

Talia replied Apr 11, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sultan, at first I kept getting mouth sores. So I started taking colloidal silver. T…"

Talia replied Apr 11, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Peach fuzzies all over"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I started out with AA for 2 years and then AU for 5mis before starting Xeljanz. Just…"

Talia replied Apr 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Took my first dose of Xeljanz today! Wish me blessings! Is it ok to have an occasion…"

Talia replied Jul 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What a testimony Xeljanzmiracle! I'm praying for good regrowth...sometimes I wonder…"

Talia replied Jul 1, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Looking good girl!"

Talia replied Jul 1, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service