Talia's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"You look amazing....I am also praying you will have a full recovery!"

Talia replied Jul 1, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Starshine, I ended up calling a small pharmacy here in town and they helped me out w…"

Talia replied Jul 1, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sam,  Thank you for recommending Costco! I am a member there, so I will think about…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was told since I was denied due to an "unapproved" diagnosis I can't use the co-pa…"

Talia replied Jun 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"From what I understand plans can differ...so your plan may cover off-label drugs and…"

Talia replied Jun 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Starshine, CVS denied my Rx for Xeljanz because it's being used off-label for alopec…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow! U look great! I remember when I used to complain about the head full of hair I…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Got it! I am going to try another local compound pharmacy and have them run it witho…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks! Did u go through your insurance?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My insurance CVS/Caremark denied my Rx for Xeljanz and they will not accept the co-p…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service