cws's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow...that is outstanding progress in 3 months. I still have resistant spots and I h…"

cws replied Mar 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Your Derm won't be your hardest one to convince...the insurance is the hurdle.  I ho…"

cws replied Feb 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I still have a couple of places on my head that are super slow...I went to 3 pills a…"

cws replied Feb 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Looks awesome dude...glad to see you doing well."

cws replied Feb 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am hoping this drug will come to market this year...it will give xeljanz competiti…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I believe it has more to do with genetic disposition. If you have the markers for th…"

cws replied Jan 14, 2016 to Antibiotics kill healthy gut bacteria resulting in autoimmunity

5 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Nicolas

"Can this cure it? Highly doubtful. It is a treatment and not a cure. It is, however,…"

cws replied Jan 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks I will look into that..."

cws replied Dec 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Your points are valid...it's the same thought process that everyone must go through…"

cws replied Dec 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What are people doing to get the copay card? What's the trick? It would be much appr…"

cws replied Dec 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service