Newjack's Discussions (307)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

"It has been wildly fluctuating. I think the last time I posted it was low and I was…"

Newjack replied Aug 22, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey all, hope all is well! Has anyones cholesterol sky rocketed? How do we maintain…"

Newjack replied Aug 22, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My diet changes from Keto to the diet of eating anything. I am the same age as you t…"

Newjack replied Oct 5, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My LDL is still terrible but my HDL and Triglycerides are still amazing. Almost Athl…"

Newjack replied Oct 3, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

" I will probably have to stop taking my medication for a few weeks or maybe months.…"

Newjack replied Oct 1, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had surgery on my meds, and had no issue. Ovbiously it depends on the surgery. If…"

Newjack replied Jul 13, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey all,  Long time no see! I have been doing well. No set backs for me other than…"

Newjack replied Jul 13, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am still on 20mg and my cholesterol sucks trig are great, HDL amazing but my LDL i…"

Newjack replied Mar 5, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Sam,  I am sorry you had this experience. I hope someone on the forum can help y…"

Newjack replied Mar 3, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey all!Like everyone I am super concerned with the recent xeljanz report. I reached…"

Newjack replied Feb 12, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service