Newjack's Discussions (307)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

"They have covered many. I'm just worried about how my denial letter has been worded. "

Newjack replied Feb 13, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's exactly the route I'm going because my insurance denied me, twice. I fear xel…"

Newjack replied Feb 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I received my denial letter from my insurance and it explicitly says that I will not…"

Newjack replied Feb 12, 2018 to Xeljanz: Price/Insurance concerns? Call Xelsource at 1-855 493-5526

28 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by Newjack

"For those who are receiving their xeljanz through xelsource hardship assistance prog…"

Newjack replied Feb 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How long have you been in xeljanz? Is it completely not working?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"They're considered experimental, but for the most part it works. I'm on it 5 weeks a…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Doesn't ruxolitnib have more side effects than xeljanz? From my understanding xeljan…"

Newjack replied Feb 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for the response. The standard dose that I am now my doctor was pretty happy…"

Newjack replied Feb 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"@Sadele  I am glad you have had great success. I am on 11mg XR right now and my hai…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Lol is that true or are you making a joke"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service