Newjack's Discussions (307)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

"Xeljanz is available in France? It's not available in Greece yet. "

Newjack replied Feb 9, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is 4 weeks on Xeljanz. I lost a little bit of my side burn in the middle but it…"

Newjack replied Feb 7, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Did you drop them on your eyes or into the eyebrows? Do you have a link"

Newjack replied Feb 7, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am new, I was diagnosed Sept 2017, so I am just under/over 5 months! I have respo…"

Newjack replied Feb 6, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dani, That's amazing. What was your dosage of Xeljanz, how long did it take you to…"

Newjack replied Feb 5, 2018 to My Story- My Results on Xeljanz under the care of Dr. King in CT-Remission Status

4 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by Newjack

"How long till you guys saw that xeljanz actually stopped hair loss rather than regre…"

Newjack replied Feb 5, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congrats Frida, you've been on xeljanz 15/20 mg for 7 months correct? How are the b…"

Newjack replied Feb 2, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Added as friend to send pm"

Newjack replied Jan 30, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I've gained about 10 lbs in a month :( but I won't lie. I've been snacking way more.…"

Newjack replied Jan 26, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I see Dr bordone as well. We're fighting with the insurances to get me on xeljanz no…"

Newjack replied Jan 25, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service